The Dutch models are doing truely amazing. When watching several fashion shows online, I noticed that the Dutch models are present and shining in absolutely every single show. Fashion week in Paris, New York, London and even Milan are being dominated by great names like Mirte Maas, Patricia van der Vliet, Daphne Groeneveld, Nimnue Smit and Melissa Tammerijn are continuously spotted on the runway of the greatest name sin Fashion. It really makes me proud. Of course Dutch people are known for their height(not me), but not only that differentiates these girls from the other's. I think that all of them really have strong expressions and recognizable faces. Well, look for yourself and you'll see what I mean...

Mirte Maas, Chloé, Paris

Mirte Maas, Stella McCartney, Paris

Nimue Smit, Acne, London

Bette Franke, Micheal Kors, New York

Daphne Groeneveld, Michael Kors, New York
Daphne Groeneveld, Viktor & Rolf, Paris

Nimue Smit, Dolce & Gabbana, Milan

Patricia van der Vliet, Dolce & Gabbana, Milan
Patricia van der Vliet, Cacharel, Paris

Mirte Maas, Burberry Prorsum, London

Nimue Smit, Topshop Unique, London

Daphne Groeneveld, Anna Sui, New York
No comments:
Post a Comment