Monday, October 10, 2011

WinterPrep

Although I wasn't going winter-prep shopping intentionally, I suddenly bumped into this coat and boots @ H&M. The coat has something special to it that I can't specifically define, but I immideately felt the need to buy it. It doesn't really have sleeves, but you create the sleeves by wrapping the sjawl and wide flap around you with a button. It has three layers, and you can wear it anyway you want, which makes it so special and triggers your creativity. Accompanied with this easy comfortable and flat boots that you can't seem to find in genuine leather anymore my winter protection was bought at first sight!! I folded the knee-flap inside, so that they become shorter and straight boots that do not go over the knee. Now the leather strap at the back is at the top of the boot. You need some improvising, if you can't seem to find straight normal boots, for which i've been looking for a long time.



Coat; H&M, €149,-  Boots; H&M, €39,99

No comments:

Post a Comment