Monday, October 3, 2011

Fashionpaint

When my French teacher asked me why fashion was important to me I had to think only for a few seconds. I responded; Pour moi la mode est un art. La mode stimule notre créativité. I knew this for a long time, because that is the way I see fashion. It's an extraordinary art form, in which you can express yourself in the best possible way. Not only by designing but also by styling and dressing. It is a way to express your emotions, but also to show people the way you think, by combining certain patterns, shapes and colours. At that right moment I thought to myself that fashion can be described as the paint of a painter and the human body is the empty canvas. This was the inspiration behind my blog-title.



This perfectly describes what I mean; it is as if it were a painting, it is not just a piece of fabric, but it tells you something and expresses something. This expresses exploration, future and travel. The woman with strenght who has an adventurous spirit, according to me. But people interpret fashion in different ways. In this way it defiens art again; it triggers people to interpret the art itself and people form different opinions about it and interpret it all in their own ways. They see different things. It stimulates to think creatively.

In this blog I do not want to post regular posts like photo's of myself dressed up. I want to write whatever I like or to me seems in any way related to fashion. I want to write about fashion shows, but also post pictures of things that inspire me. I want to post whatever I like, because fashion is freedom and has endless oppurtunities. That is what makes it so beautiful!

I hope you guys enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment